IMMUNE SUPPORT Cool Cranberry & Coconut
Each bag is 4 times the size of similar blends - yet not 4 times the price!
Immune Support (600g) 45p per serving
Supercharge your breakfast or favourite dish with our convenient, versatile and healthy mix of 8 delicious and nutritious superfoods.
Bursting with folic acid, iron, selenium, zinc and vitamin B6, our Immune Support blend was lovingly created to be rich in beneficial nutrients known to support and maintain our body's natural defences against illness.
Simply sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons over porridge, cereal, yogurt, overnight oats, smoothies, fruit salads and more, for a nourishing breakfast upgrade. The perfect solution if you're looking to boost your health naturally.
A powerful mix of chia seeds, hearty hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, buckwheat, cool coconut, juicy cranberries, cashew nuts and cinnamon. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Good to know!✔ Each pack contains 24% protein and 16% fibre
✔ Organic, gluten and dairy free
✔ Naturally occurring sugars only
✔ Vitamins and minerals to support good health
✔ Suitable for vegetarian & vegan diet
✔ No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
✔ Two tablespoons contain more protein than a 2 egg omelette
✔ One tablespoon contains more fibre than a slice of wholemeal bread
✔ Three servings contains nearly 1/3 of your RDA for vitamin B1
Why is it good for me?
- All our products are high in fibre and a source of protein which contributes to the growth in and maintenance of muscle mass
- Rich in folic acid, iron, selenium, zinc and vitamin B6 which contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Loaded with thiamin and biotin which contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Bursting with zinc which contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair, nails and bones
- High in vitamin E which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Versatile to use in everyday food
Don’t just savour for breakfast, our range of Superfood Breakfast Boosts are are wonderfully versatile and make a great addition to any meal – morning, noon or night.